MRP II Scheduler and Master Production Schedule
18. A great collaboration tool.
11. Cascading Supply Chain.
3. Introduction 1
9. Use Cases 2
13. Configuration 3
16. Demonstration 4
17. Conclusion 5
20. Q&A 6
10. Electric Car Production Multi-level bill of materials with lengthy manufacturing and purchase lead times originating from multiple suppliers
14. odoo.com/page/start10 and create your own database I invite you to go on
21. Thank you. #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2016
12. Grocery Store Daily planification of purchases for seasonal items
19. A great addition to the existing set of procurement tools in Odoo.
1. MRP II Scheduler & Master Production Schedule Main theatre - 10/06/2016 Michaël RICHARD • Functional Consultant EXPERIENCE 2016
22. References . ● http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/master-production- scheduling-MPS.html ● Supply Chain Management - Sunil Chopra / Peter Meindl ● https://pstest-mps-oexp.odoo.com/web#home
4. — Business Dictionary Translating a business plan into a comprehensive product manufacturing schedule that covers what is to be assembled or made , when , with what materials acquired when ...
2. Introduction 1 Use Cases Configuration Demonstration Conclusion 2 3 4 5 Q & A 6
6. Context. This strategic procurement plan will be put into place for two main reasons: ● Lengthy lead times for raw materials purchasing as well as for semi-finished or finished products manufacturing ○ Cannot wait for the generation of the demand ○ Make-to-order is not an option ● Seasonal demand due to specific market conditions ○ Cannot establish a fixed amount of stock ○ Minimum stock rules is not an option
15. Steps to configure MPS. ● Install the Manufacturing app. ● Activate the Master Production Schedule in the settings. ● Install the Purchase app. ● Add vendors. ● Add purchased products and specify their purchase lead time. ● Add manufactured products and specify their manufacturing lead time. ● Specify the bill of materials for each manufactured product. ● Add the configured products into the MPS dashboard. ● Have fun!
5. People. Various departments are involved in the preparation of this master production schedule due to the variety of inputs and decisions to be taken. ● Salesperson. ● Demand Planner. ● Manufacturing Lead. ● Purchase Lead. ● Logistics Manager. ● ... ● Subcontractors. ● Suppliers. ● ...
7. MPS MTO MTS ● Forecast ● Indirect Link ● 1:x (security stock) ● Lengthy Lead Times ● Actual Demand ● Direct Link ● 1:1 (lean) ● Short Lead Times ● Actual Demand ● Indirect Link ● 1:x (security stock) ● Moderate Lead Times A new addition to the already powerful set of procurement methods in Odoo.
- 296 Total Views
- 0 Website Views
- 296 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 72 internal.odoo.zone
- 1 accounts.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features40487 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11236 Views .
Open Source Licenses8599 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7281 Views .
UX best practices to create your module5889 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20155711 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website5600 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5397 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5260 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4393 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks3815 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- Usability Methodology3708 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)3703 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev3646 Views .
New Odoo Apps store: How to use it3486 Views .
Advanced barcodes management3417 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3416 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company3242 Views .