How to adapt and create your custom warehouse routes
5. Where can we find it ?
6. Warehouse > Settings
7. Configuration > Routes
10. Example routes
11. Example of combining
3. What is it about ? Mostly, routes are configured automatically
1. How to adapt and create your custom warehouse routes Josse Colpaert, Technical Coordinator
9. Mechanisms ? Routes selection Procurement rules and push rules
14. Procurement rules Customers Take
16. Config ? Detailed configuration of procurement and push rules
4. Configuration Show configuration of warehouse : 2 step in, 3 step out + shops
15. Push rules ● Manual Purchase Order : ● Apply push rule in WH/Input
8. Configuration > Routes Conclusion Operating Operating Configuration Use Case
12. Configuration Conclusion Operating Operating Configuration Use Case
20. New ● Manufacturing raw materials pull rule to determine procure method ● Buy rule can have propagation options => possibility not to merge with existing Purchase Orders
2. 1 Routes What is it about ? 2 Where can we find them ? 3 Mechanisms ? 4 Config ? 5 Demo
13. Priority ● Sale order line (procurement) ● Product and Product Category ● Warehouse First you will determine the 'normal route(s)' through the warehouse and afterwards you will define the exceptions which will get priority over the warehouse route(s)
21. Odoo email@example.com +32 (0) 2 290 34 90 www.odoo.com R&D and services office Chaussée de Namur 40 B-1367 Grand Rosière Sales office Avenue Van Nieuwenhuyse 5 B-1160 Brussels Demo ?
19. Push rules ● Basic fields – Source location – Destination location – Picking type ● Advanced : – Automatic move
17. Config procurement rules ● Base fields : – Procurement location – Action (move, buy, manufacture) – For move : ● Source location ● Procure method – Delay – Picking type
18. Config procurement rules ● Advanced : – Warehouse for interWH routes: ● Served warehouse ● Warehouse to propagate → needed when supplying from multiple warehouses – Procurement Group determines what is grouped in a picking: ● Propagation option : Empty, Fixed, Propagate (default on move) ● Procurement Group (fixed) – Propagate cancel/split : checked by default
- 2119 Total Views
- 425 Website Views
- 1694 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 2 www.odoo.com
- 2 accounts.odoo.com
- 5 onlinesync.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features41065 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it11604 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11403 Views .
Open Source Licenses9453 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website8646 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7540 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks6257 Views .
UX best practices to create your module6107 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20155961 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5550 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5414 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)4871 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4762 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls4310 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev3980 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- Usability Methodology3813 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company3783 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3759 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework3718 Views .