is there a way to add a filter to the portal ticket list view?  Currently shows all helpdesk tickets but would like to be able to filter by status.

thanks,

Dave

Discard

Hello David,

First case- You want to search ticket according to user. like if you are user than you see only own helpdesk ticket and can't to see other ticket.

Second case - you want to filter all record according to status like if you select filer option like complete than you want to see only complete ticket in tree view ???

Yes, that is correct Ray, I want to add filters to the Portal.

Has anyone every accomplished this?

thanks,

Dave

Hi David,

Have you find the answer yet?
I want to have these filters also on the portal tickets.

To be honest, I forgot all about that.  Let me dig into that again and see if those existing filters are adequate.

Thanks,

Dave

Discard

That post discussed how to add filters to the back end. The question as I read it was about the Portal, not the back end.