WebVision Enterprise Systems
https://www.linkedin.com/in/hmen89/
| 7 8 10
La Paz, 볼리비아
--Grover Menacho--

Odoo Developer

Grover Menacho 볼리비아
16. 5. 11. 오전 10:53

The problem is on your postgres max_connections limit... You need to increase that value and restart the server. It'll work.

If you are on Ubuntu: /etc/postgresql/9.x/main/postgresql.conf

Prakash India

--Prakash--
webkul
| 4 3 9
Pune, India
--Prakash--

I like to surround myself with brave, creative people.

My motivation for learning different technologies and algos drive me. I love challenges of a steep learning curve which I believe makes me a better learner. I have a strong desire to learn different technologies, which would enable me to become a full stack developer.

Prakash India
16. 5. 11. 오전 10:58

For now just restart your PostgreSQL which will close the all active connection 
For permanent solution You either need to increase the max_connections

configuration setting or (probably better)  use connection polling  (PgBouncer and Pgpool) to route a large number of user requests through a smaller connection pool.

Max Italy
16. 5. 11. 오전 11:13

Hi Guys,

thank you for your reply. I'm running odoo on Ubuntu server in the cloud: 2 GB Memory / 2 CPUs / 40 GB SSD Disk. We are 10 users.

I have edit default installation postgresql.conf file as follow and this has generated the problem:

max_connections = 15

shared_buffers = 512MB

effective_cache_size = 1024MB

checkpoint_segments = 10

checkpoint_completion_target = 0.9

work_mem = 8MB

maintenance_work_mem = 32MB 

I will now change max_connections to 30 and let me ask you, the other configuration you see above do you think they are correct ?

Thank you

1 코멘트
twanda AG, Ermin Trevisan Switzerland
16. 5. 12. 오전 1:38

According to the forum guidelines please do not add another question in the answer section but please post a new question.

질문하기
Writer
Keep Informed
1 팔로워
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now