Are you ready to learn fast and have a real impact on the company?
Join Odoo, a growing software company with an open source product,
a huge global community, as well as a fun and exciting work environment.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
What do we look for?
As our new Web Designer, you’ll work on several projects for the overall design
of Odoo website. This is a part-design, part-developer role at about a 50/50
split. Your work is shown to millions of users all over the world and will play a
meaningful role in Odoo’s success as one of the leading open-source software
companies in the world. Your main responsibilities will involve working on developing
pages, improving our software documentation,and on enhancing our existing website
If you are familiar with best practices in design concepts and procedures and use
good judgment and creativity to plan and accomplish goals, this role is for you!
Quality of Product / Tools
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work on a large variety of projects, including but not limited to, Odoo’s Documentation, Odoo.com, email and event templates, and more
- This role is 80% design and 20% developer. With the design portion, you’ll work mostly in Adobe Creative Suite to create web/brand imagery and build user-experience mockups. The developer portion involves contributing design enhancements to a variety of Odoo’s Github repositories, editing internal templates, documenting your work, running local tests, etc
- Support the Marketing team with ongoing design and design-related tasks
Proficiency with HTML 5
Expert understanding of HTML 5 and SASS OR LESS ; you understand how to build and design a forward-facing website page from scratch with the end-user in mind
Design Tool- Figma (wireframe)
Nice to Have
- “Early adopter” mentality– you like to try new things especially technology and software
- Proficiency in building front-end experiences using Bootstrap or similar frameworks (e.g. Foundation)
- Prior experience designing with/for back-end languages that rely on templating engines (such as Python, Rails, React, etc.)
- Ability to build and describe use cases in both technical and non-technical language; knowing how a user will experience a journey from beginning to end and having the ability to narrate what’s going on
Why should you say 'YES' to this job?
- Great team of very smart people, in friendly and open work culture.
- Large apps scope - Diversity in the job, you'll never get bored.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities & autonomy.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Friendly working environment.
What do we offer?
Compensation & Perks
A full-time position
with an attractive salary package.
5 Days working week, 24 paid leaves and public holidays as per the IT Industry
Work at the best location with easy transportation connectivity
8 hrs of training every month to stay updated with the product and technology
Eat & Drink
Tea, coffee and snacks
provided all day.
Team outing, team lunch, festive celebrations and lots of team building activities