Software Developer Intern
If you're passionate about development, then it's time to come and do your internship in a company with a great Open Source project where your work will count:
--> You'll start with 3 weeks of functional and then technical training. The goal is to let you discover Odoo and our development environment.
--> You'll join a technical team. We have ~20 teams, one team for each Odoo group of apps (HR, accounting, inventory, marketing, etc)
--> You will develop at least a new functionality for one of the apps. You'll be in charge of the project from A to Z and we'll ask your opinion, exactly like if you were an employee.
--> Odoo is Open Source so you write public code and contribute to the
development community. Moreover what you develop will be used by millions of people all over the world. You have the chance to see the impact of your work and make a real contribution to the success of the company.
--> Database: postgresql (with object relational mapping)
--> Collaboration plateform: GitHub
--> Development model: open with external community
--> Framework: Odoo (ORM, Workflows, Report Engine, Bi, AI)
Develop and improve Apps
Be responsible of what you develop
Back and/or front-end
- Several programming languages
- Object-oriented programming language
- In the last year of your studies
- Passion for development
- Available 3 months min / 5 days per week
- Read & Written English
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Contributions to Open Source projects
- Unix/Linux Platform
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Linux, GitHub
What's great in the internship?
- Get great advantages (see below)
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- No specific start date, we recruit interns all year long.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
- Good work/life balance: 3 days at the office, 2 days at home.
- Friendly working environment located in a renovated farm in the countryside.
As soon as I arrived I was given real responsibilities, I never had to “serve coffee” (well, except for myself, to keep my coding lines straight ^^), and kept learning everyday. Actually I still do today since I never left!
The work, the people, the atmosphere and so many more things made my experience so great that every morning I was happy to get to work. After the internship, I had the best opportunity to start as an employee with a CDI and I hope that it will continue for a long time since I have not only found co-workers but a real family !"
What we offer:
IT material: Laptop, headset, etc
you receive a voucher at the end €€€
Functional and technical + get the Odoo certification
Many sport activities organized with other employees (badminton, paddle, etc)
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and water
provided all day.