Signing Bonus • 10.000€
We offer a 10.000€ welcome bonus to new developers that join us. More info.
If you are passionate about development, then it is time to work on a great Open Source project where your work will count!
Join our experienced team of Developers, and develop things people care about.
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
A wide range of interesting projects
We develop open source apps to help millions of employees save time in their day-to-day job.
Our projects include:
--> Business Apps: from point of Sales, to logistics and accounting, we have plenty of projects around business apps (improvement, creation of new features,...)
--> Frontend UI: Odoo Spreadsheet (an open source Google Spreadsheet alternative), a react/vue style JS framework (the fastest VDOM ever developed).
--> Python Framework: It's all about perf and optimizations. (ORM based on PostgreSQL)
--> Mobile: All Odoo apps run on iOS and Android hybrid mobile apps.
--> Website / Builder: An open source website builder & eCommerce, to help entrepreneurs launch their website by themselves, without technical hassle.
--> API / Connectors: Integrate Odoo with payment processors, carriers, or other services.
--> Security: from product security (code reviews, security patches) to system administration issues (pentesting, best practices, etc.).
After 3 weeks of initial training (both functional & technical), we'll present you teams looking for new members and you'll choose the one you prefer.
Coming from abroad? Great relocation package with 1 month free accommodation and much more!
- Develop Quality Apps
- Coach small distributed dev teams
- Be responsible of what you develop
- Produce clean code
- Several programming languages
- Object-oriented programming language
- Passion for development
- Quick & Autonomous learner
- Read & Written English
Nice to Have
- Contribution to Open Source Projects
- Bachelor or Master Degree (the diploma is not the most important)
- Linux, GitHub
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Large apps scope - Diversity in the job, you'll never get bored.
- No customer deadlines - Time to focus on quality, refactoring and testing
- No solution architect, no business analysts, no Gantt chart, no boring manager... just great developments.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
- Friendly working environment located in a renovated farm in the countryside.
- An attractive and flexible package: car, fuel card, up to 35 days off per year, meal vouchers (8€/day), eco-cheques (250€/year), hospital insurance, representation fees to cover all your expenses, and much more!
- A Chef cooking delicious meals every day at the office
- CDI full time (38h/week) with homeworking 2 days/week and flexible hours
A lot of what we do is opensource, I think it's really really cool to get paid to write public code and contribute to the development community.
What I really like about my job is that you gain a lot of experience in multiple fields in a short time: you can be an app dev, a framework dev, work in security, develop a SAAS (odooSH), do DevOps/infrastructure management, work on our internal tools or even analyze and improve performance.
What we offer.
12 days / year, including 6 of your choice,
for personal development.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit basket, coffee and soup
provided all day.