Odoo Experience Developer
Are you ready to learn fast and have a real impact on the company?
Join Odoo, a growing software company with an open source product,
a huge global community, as well as a fun and exciting work environment.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
What do we look for?
If you are passionate about development, then it is time to work on a great Open Source project where your work will count!
With emerging technologies and trends, offshore development services are becoming more crucial as they can do a galaxy of work for various industries like SaaS, E-commerce, Internet and IT.
Join our experienced team of Developers, and develop things people care about. Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company.
- Database: PostgreSQL (With Object Rational Mapping)
- Collaboration Platform: GitHub
- Development Model: Open with external community
- Framework: Odoo (CRM, Workflows, Report Engine, BI, AI)
- Design and develop integrated Odoo application using proper convention and design standards
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to the applications
- Develop solutions for our clients from many different industries, sectors and company size
- Provide support to maintain specific solutions
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Odoo framework knowledge
- Minimum 1 years of experience as Odoo Developer
- Object-oriented programming, object modeling and relational database
- Passion for development
- Quick & Autonomous learner
Nice to Have
- Contribution to Open Source Projects
- Interest in enterprise application development
- Techno-functional expertise
- Linux, GitHub
- Read & Write English
Why should you say 'YES' to this Job?
- Friendly and Open-Culture Working Environment
- Large apps scope - Diversity in the job, you'll never get bored.
- Great team of smart ad supportive people
- No customer deadlines - Time to focus on quality, refactoring and testing.
- No solution architect, no business analysts, no Gantt chart.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
What do we offer?
Compensation & Perks
A full-time position
with an attractive salary package.
5 Days working week, 24 paid leaves and public holidays as per the IT Industry
Work at the best location with easy transportation connectivity
8 hrs of training every month to stay updated with the product and technology
Eat & Drink
Tea, coffee and snacks
provided all day.
Team outing, team lunch, festive celebrations and lots of team building activities