Are you ready to learn fast and have a real impact on the company?
Join Odoo, a growing software company with an open source product,
a huge global community, as well as a fun and exciting work environment.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
What do we look for?
As an Implementation Consultant, you will implement Odoo. You'll be in direct contact with the clients to help them with the good use of Odoo Software. Therefore, you will analyse their needs and deliver personal training sessions and provide support. Basically, you'll be responsible to deliver the best management solution to your customers!
As an Implementation Consultant, you will support the growth of our partner network. You will help & coach our partners, from all around the world, to implement their customers projects and to become Odoo Experts.
We want our team to be able to implement Odoo to different sectors and business areas. To achieve it, bringing people having a few years of experience of implementation in domain like manufacturing, accounting and finance, supply chain management and E commerce is necessary as well as an important for your application.
Analyse the customer needs and suggest solutions
Accompany customers in the full delivery cycle from software configuration to go-live.
Negotiate the required resources
Make your customer/partner an Odoo Champion (training)
Take part in the first line support
Support the sales team during pre-sale.
Feedback to the Product Owners
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Business/ ERP Application
- Ability to understand different business processes
- Good communication/negotiation skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly
- Affinity with the IT world
Nice to Have
- Experienced in management software implementation
- Master in the product demonstration
- Deal with various Industry and Customers segments
- Autonomous,Assertive, Proactive
- Multi Tasking
Why should you say 'YES' to this job?
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Two weeks of intensive functional training
- Work with direct customers in the Indian market.
- Chance to work on various business applications (accounting, manufacturing, inventory, e-commerce, sales, and purchase)
- Chance to move to any of the departments (Support, Product Owner, Quick Start, and Migration)
What do we offer?
Compensation & Perks
A full-time position
with an attractive salary package.
5 Days working week, 24 paid leaves and public holidays as per the IT Industry
Work at the best location with easy transportation connectivity
8 hrs of training every month to stay updated with the product and technology
Eat & Drink
Tea, coffee and snacks
provided all day.
Team outing, team lunch, festive celebrations and lots of team building activities