Are you ready to learn fast and have a real impact on the company?
Join Odoo, a growing software company with an open source product,
a huge global community, as well as a fun and exciting work environment.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
A wide range of interesting projects
We develop open source apps to help millions of employees save time in their day-to-day job.
Our projects include:
--> Business Apps: from point of Sales, to logistics and accounting, we have plenty of projects around business apps (improvement, creation of new features,...)
--> Frontend UI: Odoo Spreadsheet (an open source Google Spreadsheet alternative), a react/vue style JS framework (the fastest VDOM ever developed).
--> Python Framework: It's all about perf and optimizations. (ORM based on PostgreSQL)
--> Mobile: All Odoo apps run on iOS and Android hybrid mobile apps.
--> Website / Builder: An open source website builder & eCommerce, to help entrepreneurs launch their website by themselves, without technical hassle.
--> API / Connectors: Integrate Odoo with payment processors, carriers, or other services.
--> Security: from product security (code reviews, security patches) to system administration issues (pentesting, best practices, etc.).
After 3 weeks of initial training (both functional & technical), we'll present you teams looking for new members and you'll choose the one you prefer.
Coming from abroad? Great relocation package with 1 month free accommodation and much more!
Develop Quality Apps
Coach small distributed dev teams
Be responsible of what you develop
Produce clean code
- Several programming languages
- Object-oriented programming language
- Passion for development
- Quick & Autonomous learner
- Read & Written English Minimum 1 years of experience as Developer
Nice to Have
- Contribution to Open Source Projects
- Bachelor or Master Degree (the diploma is not the most important)
- Linux, GitHub
What's great in the job?
- Flexible working hours.
- A full-time internship of 6 months or more for your last year of studies
- A complete technical and functional Odoo training
- Nice working atmosphere in a young and passionate team.
- A pleasant and friendly working environment located in a Gandhinagar.
- Great experience in state-of-the-art web technologies and agile development
- Opportunity to join a popular open source project
- No waste of time on enterprise processes, few constraints, real responsibilities
- No solution architect, no business analyst, no Gantt chart, etc
A lot of what we do is opensource, I think it's really really cool to get paid to write public code and contribute to the development community.
What I really like about my job is that you gain a lot of experience in multiple fields in a short time: you can be an app dev, a framework dev, work in security, develop a SAAS (odooSH), do DevOps/infrastructure management, work on our internal tools or even analyze and improve performance.
What we offer.
12 days / year, including 6 of your choice,
for personal development.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit basket, coffee and soup
provided all day.