Business Support Analyst
Are you ready to learn fast and have a real impact on the company?
Join Odoo, a growing software company with a killer product,
a huge global community, as well as a fun and exciting work environment.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
What do we look for?
As a Customer Support Analyst, with a positive attitude and dynamism, you will provide support and help to our existing and potential customers, and our colleagues as well. Our goal is to make our customers happy by solving their issues and giving them a good quality service.
Your mission will consist of helping our software's users by investigating to provide them with the perfect answer to their questions. When a customer's request comes in, through ticketing, live chat, and phone calls, you will have to understand the functional issue and investigate. If needed, you will redirect customers to our Developers, depending on the types of requests.
Indeed, you will closely collaborate with internal teams such as Consultants, Sales, or Developers. In a nutshell, you will be the key point between the end-users and Odoo.
- Help customers with their use of Odoo Business Apps
- Solve functional problems by investigating
- Engage with our visitors and leads (Livechat)
- Ensure customers' satisfaction
- Improve customers's experience
- Contribute to the improvement of our product & all documentation
- Side projects (recruit and onboard new colleagues, give training, ...)
- 1+ years of experience in similar field.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- IT & Business Affinity
- Customer oriented
- Autonomous and fast learner
- Fluent in English
- Solution minded
Nice to Have
- Good knowledge of business processes
- Technical knowledge (XML, Python, JS)
Why should you say 'YES' to this job?
- 2 weeks of intensive functional training with final certification
- You will contribute to the improvement of our software Odoo by escalating good feedback
- You will be delivering the best support experience to clients they have never had before!
- None of your work days will be the same, guarantee!
What do we offer?
Compensation & Perks
A full-time position
with an attractive salary package.
5 Days working week, 24 paid leaves and public holidays as per the IT Industry
Work at the best location with easy transportation connectivity
8 hrs of training every month to stay updated with the product and technology
Eat & Drink
Tea, coffee and snacks
provided all day.
Team outing, team lunch, festive celebrations and lots of team building activities