Account Manager - Bilingual (English/Spanish Speaker)
A sales job for smart people who care about customer's satisfaction, and like software. You will be responsible of a portfolio of ~150 companies in the Americas. (North + South) Your primary goal is to achieve sales target by driving up customer retention and expansion.
Customer retention & expansion
Achieve monthly targets
North and/or South America
A lot to learn
Master the product / problem solver
Deal with various industries
Bachelor degree, or higher
At ease with software
Fluent in English
What's great in the job?
- The main sales driver is your ability to solve problems, and satisfy customers
- You sell management software to directors of SMBs: interesting projects and people
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HR, Project Mgmt, etc...
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow ups
- High commissions for good performers
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
Vacation, Sick, and Holiday paid leaves
Save on commute
Pre-tax commuter benefitsbr
(parking and transit)
Brand-name product and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness, cellular, and more
Only a couple blocs from BART, Caltrain, Highway 101, carpool pickup, and Bay Bridge.
Tuesday Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Monthly Happy Hour, Annual day event
Play any sport with colleagues and the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Peet's and Philz coffee provided all day on demand and pantry snacks