This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi,

The standard form which edits blog.post object (entry Blog Posts in the menu "Knowledge" doestn't display the field content of the object.

I found no module to do that quite basic thing, so I post the question (and my solution) there.

Discard
Author Best Answer

My trick :

In the view of blog.post, I added that code in the view just before the </sheet> tag :

<group string="Contenu">

<field name="content" placeholder="Ajoutez une description..." widget="html" modifiers="{}"/ >

</group>

The ' widget="html" ' clause make the field use the html editor instead of a simple mono or multi-line editor.

The id of the view to be modified/inherited is : website_blog.view_blog_post_form

Discard

I just tried your proposal and I got an error message saying

ValidateError

Field(s) `arch` failed against a constraint: Invalid view definition

Error details:

attributes construct error, line 9, column 70

Best Answer

Hi there,

Once you have put that code, how are you able to edit the html? I don't see any new option or similar...( I have installed Laze theme).

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DfPNPEGNphYXgFy46

Thank you very much in advance

EDIT: This is not what i need, I think ll use this https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/11.0/website_snippet_anchor/ 

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Thomas, i cant answer on your comment, just inform you, that there is a space before the last sign in the code below:

<field name="content" placeholder="Ajoutez une description..." widget="html" modifiers="{}"/ > wrong!

<field name="content" placeholder="Ajoutez une description..." widget="html" modifiers="{}"/> correct!

This should work than. it did for me.

So i have another questions regarding Blog pages.

What i dont't understand is that the Menu on the right side isn't shown when i write a blog post.

The post looks just like a empty page with header and footer. Why is the Menu of the Blog system disappeart?

How can i change this?

Thanks

Discard