This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello Community;

I am working with sim-card seller company and they have over 1,000,000 sim-cards a year with unique serial number.

I need to use Landed cost in inventory for various costs, the problem is that Landed cost works when the inventory valuation is set on AUTOMATED and if the inventory valuation is Automated there would be a seperate journal entry for each serial number so I would have 2,000,000 journal entries for each year's buying and selling of the sim-cards.

Is there a module to group the journal entries for purchase and sale of the products with unique serial number??

Discard
Best Answer

YOu can add a new group by number and journal, on the search view. After creating new group click on favorites and save the current search, if needed make them as default also.

Discard
Author

Tnx but this way I would be managing just the view I want to have one journal entry instead of 1,000,000 journal entries

You can make nested filters also with combinations of filter and group by. If these also doesn't meet your need then you have to hard code the need