This question has been flagged

Hello,

I am facing problems as I am having different reports for the sales as when I check the sales from the sales by making " Open Sales, close My Quotation from the search box, then enlarge the number as an example from (1-80/134) to be (1-134/134) to show all Sale Orders, Quotations, and if we have Locked then you will find the total down the page, and also if I filter Invoice is set then I can see invoice total isn't that right but the problem is when I group by Salesperson I find other total which is bigger then the first one (without grouping)". Then the other way that I checked is from the accounting steps to produce "Open Accounting Overview, Go to invoice journal and the and the shock that found other total". Third way that I used to check is also from the accounting by going to "Accounting, Reporting, Generic Statements, Profit and Loss then filter by invoice journal and also different total". 

I wish it's clear and waiting for someone to reply.

Thanks in advance,

Discard
Author Best Answer

Got the answer it was that I had invoice not coming from the sale orders that's why it was different.

Discard