This question has been flagged

I am creating a new module (my_module).

I placed a logo called 'icon.png' in Custom_addons/ my_module/static/description.

it is not showing in the Kanban view of the App I developed. I am able to see it when I go into my_module "More Info".

I am working in Odoo14 local server Enterprise

Discard
Author

When I changed from developer mode to user mode the icon appeared. I am not too sure if this is the reason or the solution but it works for me.

Best Answer

Hello,

I encountered with exactly same issue icon and its not showing we havent used right aspect ratio of icon image.

Link : https://spilymp.github.io/ibo/

You can simply use this open source app to customize an icon for your app download it freely. (This will maintain the aspect ratio of the icon for odoo.

Give this solution vote and mark it as best for this problem #KanakInfosystem #developer

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

Not sure why it is not coming, just login and out, click the Update Apps List, clear cache, try the above steps and see whether it makes any difference. If it is visible when you go to more info, there is nothing to worry and nothing to do in the code side, it will appear, it has to appear in the main page.

Thanks

Discard