8090 ALLOW Anywhere

8069 ALLOW Anywhere

8088/tcp ALLOW Anywhere

8088 (v6) ALLOW Anywhere (v6)

8090 (v6) ALLOW Anywhere (v6)

8069 (v6) ALLOW Anywhere (v6)

8088/tcp (v6) ALLOW Anywhere (v6)

Discard

Please check the Odoo log file to see if there is any error.

Author

Logs are ok 

Server status also ok

Did you check the config file and see if the port is set to 8069?

Please contact me on mohsen.waleed@gmail.com to check it with you.

Best Answer

there are a few things you can check:

1. Verify that Odoo is running: Run the command sudo service odoo status to ensure that the Odoo server is active and running without any errors. If it's not running, you can start it using sudo service odoo start.

2. Check the Odoo configuration file: Open the Odoo configuration file (/etc/odoo.conf) and make sure that the xmlrpc_port is set to 8069, which is the default port for Odoo. Also, check that the addons_path is correctly configured to point to the Odoo addons directory.

3. Restart Odoo: After making any changes to the configuration file, restart the Odoo server using sudo service odoo restart to apply the changes.

4. Check for other conflicting services: Ensure that there are no other services running on port 8069 that may conflict with Odoo. You can use the command sudo netstat -tuln | grep 8069 to check if any other process is using that port.

5. Verify network connectivity: Ensure that you can access the server's IP address from your local machine. You can try pinging the server's IP address or using tools like telnet or nc to check if the port is accessible.

If you have followed these steps and still cannot access Odoo via the web interface, it's recommended to review the Odoo server logs (/var/log/odoo/odoo-server.log) for any error messages or clues about the issue. The logs can provide valuable information to troubleshoot the problem further.

Discard
Author

not working

Author Best Answer

Yes config is ok

Discard