CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I'm running Odoo 10 for Windows and I'm having a problem with timezone and/or displayed times...
In example, displayed time at any Quotation/SaleOrder is always 2h ahead and it doesn't matter the timezone specified at my user preferences (there is a warning sign when I set a different TZ than the browser TZ but displayed time within Odoo objects is always +2h).
If I export that quote and I look at the time fields I see that write_date matches UTC time, and that seems correct (as far I know database works at UTC time). Therefore, date_order is 2h ahead which seems to match my timezone. So, the problem seems to be when this is displayed at the browser where states that Quote time is 4h ahead from UTC (so 2h ahead my TZ).
- 26/10/2016 20:05 Quote creation local clock time
- 26/10/2016 22:05 What Odoo displays at order date (gui/browser)
- 26/10/2016 18:05 Exported write_date field
- 26/10/2016 20:05 Exported date_order field
I’ve experienced this issue installing Oddo server on two diferent computers and different windows versions, as well as using 2 different browsers.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
It seems it is a bug for windows editions...
Found the key to fix this issue at: https://www.odoo.com/es_ES/forum/ayuda-1/question/time-zone-issue-329
I modified it to match Odoo v10 so:
- Create a .reg file with the following text:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
- Execute/double click on file in order to import this setting to registry.
- Restart Odoo server service.
About This Community
Odoo Training Center
|Asked: 10/26/16, 2:29 PM|
|Seen: 1591 times|
|Last updated: 11/26/16, 5:01 AM|