This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Can any body tell me how to change the working days to non-working days and vise versa, in either Project module or Manufacturing module?
The problem appears if you choose the gantt chart view, in either modules, to display you tasks vs the time axis. Odoo suppose that both Saturday and Sunday are the default non-working days, and I found no way to change this in either the general settings, nor in each of the Project and Manufacturing settings.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Again, this does not fix what I'm talking about.

Let's talk practically. Now, go to your link and try changing the Friday working time to Saturday (for example), then go to any gantt chart and notice the days colored in light blue, you'll see them still Saturday and Sunday !!!!

Discard
Author

Of course, this is not an answer to my question. And I wonder how Odoo site prevent me from putting a comment on any answer on my questions!!!!

Best Answer

go to: settings/technical (technical features should be enabled to your user) / resource / working time .... there you can create work groups per shift, dept, project, or just a company.

there s also HR addons module (forgot its name - look forit on lunch pad) in V7 where you can set company holidays and working hours.

Discard