Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Working days in Project and Manufacturing modules

By
Rami Talat
on 11/23/14, 10:45 AM 1,166 views

Can any body tell me how to change the working days to non-working days and vise versa, in either Project module or Manufacturing module?
The problem appears if you choose the gantt chart view, in either modules, to display you tasks vs the time axis. Odoo suppose that both Saturday and Sunday are the default non-working days, and I found no way to change this in either the general settings, nor in each of the Project and Manufacturing settings.

Rami Talat
On 12/8/14, 9:51 AM

Again, this does not fix what I'm talking about.

Let's talk practically. Now, go to your link and try changing the Friday working time to Saturday (for example), then go to any gantt chart and notice the days colored in light blue, you'll see them still Saturday and Sunday !!!!

Of course, this is not an answer to my question. And I wonder how Odoo site prevent me from putting a comment on any answer on my questions!!!!

Rami Talat
on 12/9/14, 6:56 AM
Ali Zuaby
On 12/8/14, 12:22 AM

go to: settings/technical (technical features should be enabled to your user) / resource / working time .... there you can create work groups per shift, dept, project, or just a company.

there s also HR addons module (forgot its name - look forit on lunch pad) in V7 where you can set company holidays and working hours.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/23/14, 10:45 AM
Seen: 1166 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM