This question has been flagged
3 Replies

why the supplier, has the destination address information in incoming products? Is something that i'm not understanding here or is this an obvious bad translation or denomination of field?

When i go to: Warehouse --> Receive/Deliver Products --> Incoming Products, i create an incoming product and then, in the list view i saw the date (correct), Source (something that i have to understand better too), and supplier (and product and so on...), that appears with the destination address that i write in the form... Is this right? This isn't logical for me..

If anyone can help i would really appreciate! :)

Best Rgrds

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Daniel I see exactly what you mean. image description In the screenshot you can clearly see that the Supplier is being used for Destination Address which makes no sense at all. Why would the destination address be the supplier? And in the list view for Internal Moves the Supplier field shows the Destination Location which is also quite wrong. All I can suggest is to rename the fields in Developer Mode and then test every scenario to ensure things make sense.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

Destination Address : Optional address where goods are to be delivered, specifically used for allotment.

Discard
Author

Hello Borni, tks very much for your comment. Still have doubts if this isn't an obvious bad translation or denomination of field. I will translate "supplier" in list view "to Client" or "destination address" ;) best rgds

This answer doesn't even address the question.

Best Answer

Hi I had the same problem and fixed it by modifying the following code: I edited

/addons/purchase/purchase.py

and changed the line

'address_id': order.dest_address_id.id or order.partner_address_id.id,

to

'address_id': order.partner_address_id.id,

Reboot the server afterward

Discard
Author

Thank you all!!