Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

why Schedular not starting the run() mehod. cron job not working properly?

By
samba
on 1/9/15, 12:18 PM 683 views

I have installed this module in odoo-8. I have configured automatic workflow  like  Shipping Policy : Deliver all products at a time. Invoice Policy : on demand,  Invoice on : ordered quantites , create invoice on confirmation of sales order. I have selected all remaining check boxes. I have selected "automatic" in sales order. Cron job interval time one minute. I have waited 10 mins. But the job not started why?

Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc

--Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc--
| 5 3 8
Puducherry, India
--Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc--
Passionate coder in Python/Odoo(formerly known as OpenERP).

Contact me via GMail: atchuthantu@gmail.com via Skype: atchuthan_skype
via Linkedin: http://in.linkedin.com/in/atchuthantu
Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc
On 1/12/15, 5:45 AM

If CRON jobs are still executing the previous job, then all other jobs will not be executed.  After the time limit is reached(set at openerp-server.conf), then only the jobs will start.

You can check whether the scheduler is busy or not with the help of LOG or try to set ACTIVE=False for automatic workflow, then a warning/error is raised by Odoo mentioning that job is still executing.  

So, to reduce repitive error, create a Sales order exception.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/9/15, 12:18 PM
Seen: 683 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM