This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Discard

Because of heavy show off and fake marketing evening lots of bugs pending. They improving product by free but typical license and all improvement goes to private now with new versions.

Odoo changing their license but what for community modules and community bugs which makes odoo better. Odoo is not successful, open source community make it better. Odoo original was only version 4, but community enhance and make it 8, but odoo fake it and changed licenses.... Soon odoo again change their name too

Best Answer

ERP systems are really necessary in organizations also is Open Source and their community is awesome. Odoo has a really stable core and it's powerful and fast to learn. Another reason is the modularity, it makes it really re usable and easy to make tricks and improve features. Odoo grew fastly and keeps growing unstoppably.

Discard
Best Answer

Because :

1. Open source.

2. Low cost.

3. Web based.

4. Provide standard application.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Many reasons,

They focused on its success at customers.

It is easy to learn.

It is easy to customize.

They made it as OpenSource, which I think it contributed the most to its success, otherwise, how developers could reach to it and see its code and contribute actively in its success by performing success customizations and success implementations.

I think that there are much more, I wrote what was available in my mind while posting this answer

Discard