Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Why does procurement make multiple purchase orders?

By
Endian Solutions B.V.
on 6/26/13, 10:30 AM 3,537 views

This is my example: - BOM product: Bicycle - 2 wheels - 1 frame

Both wheels and frame are form same supplier. I ma MO and start scheduler. I get 1 purchase order for the wheels and 1 purchase order for the frame for the same supplier on the same order and delivery date.

Why does openerp not make 1 purchase order if supplier is the same and delivery times are the same?

I know that you can merge then but that is another extra step.

I can't explain it?

I have the same query too. Wondering if there is any way to streamline this.

yh
on 7/1/13, 6:49 AM

You can select both purchase order and merge them if i'm not mistaking by clicking the more options in the tree view

Paul Catinean
on 10/31/13, 8:02 AM
class procurement_order(osv.osv):
_inherit = 'procurement.order'
def create_procurement_purchase_order(self, cr, uid, procurement, po_vals, line_vals, context=None):
    po_vals.update({'order_line': [(0,0,line_vals)]})
    obj_po = self.pool.get('purchase.order')
    order_id = obj_po.search(cr,uid,[('partner_id','=',po_vals['partner_id']),('origin','=',po_vals['origin'])],context=context)
    if order_id:
        old_po = order_id[0]
        obj_po.write(cr, uid, [old_po], {'order_line': [(0,0,line_vals)]},context=context)
        return old_po
    else:
        return obj_po.create(cr, uid, po_vals, context=context)

I am not a programmer, so I don't understand your answer. Could you, or someone else, give an answer for a non programmer?

Robert Nicholls
on 3/19/14, 2:22 PM
Tidy Way
On 12/29/14, 5:35 AM

Hello Endian,

It will auto merge in odoo v8, this may help you http://tidyway.blogspot.in/2014/12/single-purchase-quotation-from-multiple.html

Thanks

Rohan Nayani(www.tidyway.in)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

4 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/26/13, 10:30 AM
Seen: 3537 times
Last updated: 3/23/16, 12:30 AM