This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I can connect with openerp 6.1 just fine with apple ipad (first edition ios 5.1.1). I have tried to connect with v7.0 with no success using multiple navigators. I have emptied cache and cookies with no success. The old forum has a similar issue: forum.openerp.com/forum/topic35859.html The page is white.Is anyone having the same connection problems with ipad? Thanks

Discard

What browser are you using? Try to change it!

Author

I have updated the question to reflect your suggestion. This does not seem to be the problem.

Best Answer
1. Close safari, delete history and cookies and do not use in private mode. Try again.
2. Try an other browser.

Cause 1: Possibly there is a timing issue. However in that situation there is a message js:xxxxx with xxxxx is a number. I think iPAD 1 and iPAD 2 will have timing issues.

Cause 2: Browser language issues. If you didn't update IOS and browsers to recent versions the browser is not compatible. The new browser language OpenERP 7.0 clientsoftware uses is so much changed, an old browser doesn't understand it. Blank screens and doing nothing can be the result of this.

Check: 
1. Which version of the iPad are you using?
2. Which version of IOS?
3. Which version of the browser are you using?
Discard

That did not work on my old iPad on both Safari and Chrome. I think OpenERP web does not work on iPad v1. may be due to the small memory or limitation in iOS v5. It worked fine on iPad v3.

Best Answer

Answer: It does not work because your browser version is outdated.

I am using OpenERP V7 with new ipad with an up to date browser.

Discard