Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Why does openERp continuous loading?

on 1/29/14, 4:49 AM 924 views

I setup openERP on a UbuntuServer 12.04. I managed the webfront with an nexus 10" Tablet and also with an Ubuntu Desktop with Chrome Browser. Without Problems!

Now I logged in with an Windows 8.1 and Chrome Browser ... sometimes he beginn to loading and loading and loading. After that, I get an error: "XmlHttpRequestError"

I have the same issue with the IE on Windows 8.1 Sometimes he complete loading of the website and then he restart again loading and get the same error as above.

I don´t know what he want to load.

Maybe someone has an idea?

a problem with your window desktop? try connecting from a Linux desktop and see how it goes

on 1/29/14, 6:20 AM

Hi Gustavo! Yes, with Linux no Problem (Chrom, Ubuntu 12.04 x64). But I need it also under windows ... so is there a log what I can post?

on 1/29/14, 6:33 AM

Daniel Reis

--Daniel Reis--
| 6 7 9
Lisbon, Portugal
--Daniel Reis--

Author of the "Odoo Development Essentials" book.

Applications Manager at Securitas Portugal

Github: https://github.com/dreispt

Twitter; @reis_pt

Daniel Reis
On 1/29/14, 7:55 AM

I'm betting that a firewall on the Windows machine is blocking the port you're using. Try stopping the Windows Firewall or having OpenERP to listen on port 80.

Hello! No, Firewall is off ... but guess now the AntiVirus could be made a Problem. Use AVG Business Edition. Try to deactivate. Thanks for the idea!

on 1/29/14, 7:58 AM

Guess this is the reason ... now I can work without problems. THX

on 1/29/14, 8:47 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 1/29/14, 4:49 AM
Seen: 924 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM