This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello!

I setup openERP on a UbuntuServer 12.04. I managed the webfront with an nexus 10" Tablet and also with an Ubuntu Desktop with Chrome Browser. Without Problems!

Now I logged in with an Windows 8.1 and Chrome Browser ... sometimes he beginn to loading and loading and loading. After that, I get an error: "XmlHttpRequestError"

I have the same issue with the IE on Windows 8.1 Sometimes he complete loading of the website and then he restart again loading and get the same error as above.

I don´t know what he want to load.

Maybe someone has an idea?

Hannes

Discard

a problem with your window desktop? try connecting from a Linux desktop and see how it goes

Author

Hi Gustavo! Yes, with Linux no Problem (Chrom, Ubuntu 12.04 x64). But I need it also under windows ... so is there a log what I can post?

Best Answer

I'm betting that a firewall on the Windows machine is blocking the port you're using. Try stopping the Windows Firewall or having OpenERP to listen on port 80.

Discard
Author

Hello! No, Firewall is off ... but guess now the AntiVirus could be made a Problem. Use AVG Business Edition. Try to deactivate. Thanks for the idea!

Author

Guess this is the reason ... now I can work without problems. THX