Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Why does Balance in my Customer Invoice and Supplier Invoice doubled my Total amount?

By
Anirudh Lou
on 3/9/15, 10:12 PM 379 views

Hello everyone, Does anyone can help me figured out this problem in Accounting menu? I installed an accounting and made transaction on both Supplier Invoice and Customer Invoice, what i notice is that upon clicking the button "Validate", the Balance is not the same with the total amount, if the Total Amount in invoice is 190, the the Balance is 380 ( 190 x 2). By the way, this happened when i change the account type of the invoice line to "Payable" instead of "Expense". Anyone knows accounting here? Or anyone can clarify? Badly need help! Thanks.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/9/15, 10:12 PM
Seen: 379 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM