This question has been flagged

Dear Experts,

Now we are planing to used odoo as our medium side business managemnet system.Which version should we choose to implement? , Even though version 8 includes more features , but we don't know that is more stable than version 7 or not. Please kindly suggest to us which one should be the best version for investing the whole our business domain. Which can run stably without bugs at least 1 to 2 years.
Infrastructure : ubuntu 12.04 , postgresql 9.1

Regards
John

Discard

I personally seem to find V7 (a lot) stabler than V8 but V8 has a lot more options and details. There are still fixes & patches written for V8 all the time so they're a bit hard to compare.. I'll let somebody else give his/her opinion on this too :)

Author

Thank you Yenthe,For us, scalable and stabilization is critical for the first 6 month of implementation.

Hi Jhon, In my opinion you can choose between 7 and 8 according to your needs.. If you got a good technical and functional support you can customize, test and implement odoo for your Business... As Yenthe said its hard to compare between 7 and 8... So try to choose for your need and test it as much as you can and customize it for your business. :)

Author

Thank you Baiju KS, Basically we would like to use the most stable one for Sales,Point of Sale,Accounting,Purchases,Human Resources Functions,