Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Where to find the qweb wysiwyg editor for reports?

By
Tom Behets
on 2/7/15, 6:07 PM 5,876 views

Hi,

I installed Odoo locally.
Everything seems to be running fine, PDF exports are working, but I can't seem to find the Qweb report editor.
The invoices exported are far from legal by Belgian law, so I would need to edit this.

Can it be that I am missing features on my installation?
Or can I edit the report manually? If so, where are those templates situated on a Debian installation?

Many thank!

Tom

So i found this page https://github.com/odoo/odoodays-2014/blob/master/v8_reporting_engine/index.rst But it doesnt say how to open this 'website editor'...

Tom Behets
on 2/7/15, 6:22 PM

Ah, found it. Thanks. Was missing the user access to technical settings part. One more question, I edited report_invoice_document, but it doesnt show when i click on print on a invoice. Is this the right template?

Tom Behets
on 2/7/15, 8:49 PM

Stephen Mack

--Stephen Mack--
| 8 8 9
Santiago, Chile
--Stephen Mack--

Some people call me a karma whore, I only ask for 10 points if you like my answer and 15 if I happen to get it correct.

Stephen Mack
On 2/7/15, 7:13 PM

I believe you need to set the report to HTML not PDF then you will see the HTML editor.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/7/15, 6:07 PM
Seen: 5876 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM