Odoo Help

Where to find the qweb wysiwyg editor for reports?

By
Tom Behets
on 2/7/15, 6:07 PM 7,986 views

Hi,

I installed Odoo locally.
Everything seems to be running fine, PDF exports are working, but I can't seem to find the Qweb report editor.
The invoices exported are far from legal by Belgian law, so I would need to edit this.

Can it be that I am missing features on my installation?
Or can I edit the report manually? If so, where are those templates situated on a Debian installation?

Many thank!

Tom

So i found this page https://github.com/odoo/odoodays-2014/blob/master/v8_reporting_engine/index.rst But it doesnt say how to open this 'website editor'...

Tom Behets
on 2/7/15, 6:22 PM

Ah, found it. Thanks. Was missing the user access to technical settings part. One more question, I edited report_invoice_document, but it doesnt show when i click on print on a invoice. Is this the right template?

Tom Behets
on 2/7/15, 8:49 PM

Stephen Mack

--Stephen Mack--
| 8 8 9
Santiago, Chile
--Stephen Mack--

Some people call me a karma whore, I only ask for 10 points if you like my answer and 15 if I happen to get it correct.

Stephen Mack
On 2/7/15, 7:13 PM

I believe you need to set the report to HTML not PDF then you will see the HTML editor.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/7/15, 6:07 PM
Seen: 7986 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM