Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Where is the shop getting the products discounts from?

By
Daniel Blanco
on 1/17/15, 6:46 PM 752 views

I am setting up a shop. with website_sale module. I have my sales prices established, and when product is published, a discount that has not been set up by me, appears in every product, and the standard price voided with a red line.

I expect to see a configuration option in settings, or perhaps a pricelist for my shop, but did not find it.

Hengky, I've already made that. Now, in what menu can see the discount setting, please?

Daniel Blanco
on 1/20/15, 9:58 PM
Hengky Zhang
On 1/20/15, 12:09 AM

go to sales setting and activate the feature manage pricelist to adapt per customer

then checklist the permission for the respective user

Daniel Blanco
On 3/9/15, 7:14 PM

I found an answer to this: is not a discount; it's the product price, without taxes, and then the tax reapplied at the end total in your shopping cart!

confirmed! What a strange method! HOPE IT WILL BE CLEANED with odoo 9

AD LIBITOM, michel Guénard
on 4/21/16, 5:21 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/17/15, 6:46 PM
Seen: 752 times
Last updated: 3/21/15, 2:22 AM