Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Where is the main .css file of Odoo 8.0

By
Hesham ELMAHDY
on 12/19/14, 1:48 PM 1,178 views

In runtime from browser, I right-click and save-as the page, then I get the html file and a folder saved. Inside the folder there is a .css file with a long alphanumeric name. But when I search the ˜/odoo folder with such file i cannot find it in the odoo project source files.

Can anyone explain?

Thank you Stephen. I am unable to accept your answer as I do not have enough Karma.. and my Karmas are not increasing, no idea why!

Hesham ELMAHDY
on 12/19/14, 5:25 PM

Stephen Mack

--Stephen Mack--
| 8 8 9
Santiago, Chile
--Stephen Mack--

Some people call me a karma whore, I only ask for 10 points if you like my answer and 15 if I happen to get it correct.

Stephen Mack
On 12/19/14, 1:58 PM

The main css file for the backend can be found at:
~odoo/addons/web/static/src/css/base.css

I'm searching for the best way to override this file base.css. I would want MY own css sheet to avoid lost my css when I update Odoo files.

Pascal Tremblay
on 12/26/14, 12:55 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/19/14, 1:48 PM
Seen: 1178 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM