This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Let me but you in context. I got the google sign in and the google calendar sync installed and working correctly but when I create a new Event in the Calendar by default it is set as an "All day" long event.

The reason why I want that changed is simple, when I create an "All day" event and sync, Google Calendar shows me the event 1 day earlier. That means if create an "All day" event (in Odoo) on April 16th, in my Google Calendar it will show up in the April 15th (Which is WRONG!!!). If I set a start time and end time everything shows up properly at the right date.

Question:

I would like to were I can change the default value of the "All day" checkbox?

. Would be nice to have a explaination, every newbie wil benefit from your answer(s).

Thanks in advance.

Luc

Discard

Are you using Make To Order for the products?

Best Answer

You can check the Scheduled Actions: Setting >> Technical >> Scheduler >> Scheduled Action.  Basically it is a scheduled (cron) job that you can design to check for all SOs that fits your requirement and create action onto it.

Discard
Author

Do you know of any documentation? I went in "Scheduled Actions" and I understand the scheduling part from that form, but the Object and Method fields are a bit intimidating. Where should I create this code? And thanks for your answer.

The cron job for "Run mrp scheduler" is, by default, configured to run nightly. This is not the problem.

Sorry for the late reply as I did not get an alert. There are some writing in the net if you search through search engine, but I can't find very detailed documentation. I'll try to explain the fields in the Technical Data, the rest should be self explanatory. In The Technical Data tab you'll find Object, Method, and Arguments. So, to run a scheduled action, you'll need a method from an object, i.e. you need code/program the method first. After which you can add the scheduled action. Normally a model's method will be provided with self, cr, uid, ids as arguments. Any other arguments can be passed from the Arguments field.