This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I am using openrp version 7.0. I have created one employee, but i did not get any column to enter employee salary or per hour cost. I have created time sheet for this employee and converted that in to invoice. The unit price for this invoice automatically taking the cost of service product. Is this correct way, taking service product cost for employee per hour cost? how can i configure my openerp to take employee per hour cost in timesheet invoice. first i have to mention some where the per hour cost of employee where i have to mention this cost?? 

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

Goto settings->Human Resources->check contracts boolen.

create a contract (Human Resources -> contract) with salary structure and salary rules then assign a structure to employee

Discard
Best Answer

Samba,

Goto Employee record, the 3rd tab contains the product, use service product and set cost prices.

Thanks.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thank you rajkumar,

but when i create time sheet  for an employee, per hour cost taking from service product, not from hr contract vlaue.

Regards,

Samba

Discard
Author

check settings -> sales -> contracts management -> One employee can have different roles per contract . Then you got user selection and add services and mention price per hour there.