This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi all,

I am using the project management in Odoo. There I have given Start date and End Date. But I closed the project before the end date only. Now I need to know when the project is actually closed. Are those details saved in any location or in DB? Please help me with a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Emon.

Discard
Best Answer

If closing was your last action on the project you can check the write_date in the database table project.project.

If your project consits of tasks and you closed the project via the 'Close Project' button, the date has been written to date_end of the tasks.

Hope it helps.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thank you René Schuster. But other than that is there any other option? Because there is a chance of reopening the project and do some modifications in that record. According to my knowledge there is no seperate field for saving the project closed date other than the write_date. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Discard

I cant' think of any other way. What do you need the closed date for?

Best Answer

I was using on openerp 6.0 Audittrail to maintain a history of changes to an object

Discard
Best Answer

I was using on openerp 6.0 Audittrail to maintain a history of changes to an object

Discard