Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Where can I find pdf ebook of the developer documentation?

By
Samea
on 5/23/14, 6:41 AM 8,633 views

Hi! I'm required to learn OpenERP for my work and I'd prefer a pdf book over the web-based doc for reading. There is mention about free ebooks but all links just direct me to the frontpage of the Odoo and are not working. Is there a pdf version of the docs for OpenERP 7 and if there is where can I download it? 

Thanks.

Thanks everyone!

Samea
on 5/26/14, 8:09 AM

Gustavo

--Gustavo--
| 2 1 4
Buenos Aires, Argentina
--Gustavo--

Python developer, big fan of sailing

Gustavo
On 5/23/14, 7:50 AM

I understand the odoo website is under update right now, there are no links to the Technical Memento document:

https://www.odoo.com/page/documentation

I understand there is no book that covers the module and web development activities. If I were you, I would print the documentation pages (they have improved a lot in the past years) and read them off-line. I would also take a look at the code, since it's the best place to learn OpenERP.

Samea
On 5/23/14, 8:36 AM

Yeah, I was looking for a pdf format of docs in web since I prefer reading sequentially from them. Oh well, I guess I just have to use them if pdfs are not available. And yes, getting hands dirty is the best way to learn but some theory speeds up the process :)

Richard Mathot (rim)

--Richard Mathot (rim)--
| 1 0 1
Grand-Rosière-Hottomont, Belgium
--Richard Mathot (rim)--

Hello, IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Developer at Odoo since 2013. I worked on the survey module and on the integration of shipping providers. Since July 2016 I'm responsible for the upgrade of our SaaS clients to the most recent version of Odoo. I also make coffee that is too strong for my colleagues.

Richard Mathot (rim)
On 5/23/14, 8:42 AM

Ooops! It seems that ebooks links did not survive to our website migration... We'll fix that as soon as possible!

Kazim Mirza
On 5/23/14, 9:09 AM

Dear Samea

--Open Erp Documentation Pdf Is of 6.1 

But i have a best source of developer edition documentation . refer it

http://fossies.org/dox/openerp-7.0-latest

And http://members.hellug.gr/xrg/openerp-doc/html/index.html its good but outdated

Thank You 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

5 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/23/14, 6:41 AM
Seen: 8633 times
Last updated: 8/23/16, 4:57 AM