Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Where can I find list of currencies on Odoo v9?

By
Paulo Matos‏
on 10/3/15, 7:24 AM 2,115 views

Where can I find list of currencies on Odoo v9?

Today I have installed Odoo 9 from github and system only shows EUR and USD as currency options.

I have installed accounting and system automatically selected "Configurable Account Chart Template" (didn't ask me for chosing one) as per odoo v8 during wizard.

I am using the system as "admin" and when I try to register a new currency, I get a message that currency symbol must be unique, which means that currency I want to register is already there... but where?

Also, how can I change the chart of accounts since on Accounting settings I can see that I am using Configurable Account Chart Template (choosed by odoo) and see no way to change that.

Thank you all

Paulo Matos‏
On 10/3/15, 7:36 AM

Ok. Found it.

I had to activate "multi-currency" option for admin user and after that I am abble to see the option "Accounting | Settings | Multi-Currencies" and here I must set the desired currency as "active".

Thanks

Kelly Stuart
On 12/14/15, 1:30 PM

The currencies are stored in the table res.currency.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/3/15, 7:24 AM
Seen: 2115 times
Last updated: 12/14/15, 1:30 PM