Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

when I connect to the Server-XMLRPC url = http://openerpServerName:8069/xmlrpc via xml-rpc error here that I meet Error: XML-RP

By
anselme
on 4/16/13, 8:53 AM 1,082 views

when I connect to the Server-XMLRPC url = http://openerpServerName:8069/xmlrpc via xml-rpc error here that I meet

Error: XML-RPC Fault #-1 : Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/service/wsgi_server.py", line 82, in xmlrpc_return result = openerp.netsvc.dispatch_rpc(service, method, params) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/netsvc.py", line 293, in dispatch_rpc result = ExportService.getService(service_name).dispatch(method, params) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/netsvc.py", line 118, in getService return cls._services[name] KeyError: ''

this is my code:

<?

function connect() { var $user = 'openerp'; var $password = 'password'; var $dbname = 'raven_db'; var $server_url = '...............:8069/xmlrpc/';

if(isset($_COOKIE["user_id"]) == true) { if($_COOKIE["user_id"]>0) { return $_COOKIE["user_id"]; } }

$sock = new xmlrpc_client($server_url.'common'); $msg = new xmlrpcmsg('login'); $msg->addParam(new xmlrpcval($dbname, "string")); $msg->addParam(new xmlrpcval($user, "string")); $msg->addParam(new xmlrpcval($password, "string")); $resp = $sock->send($msg); $val = $resp->value();

anselme
on 4/16/13, 8:54 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/16/13, 8:53 AM
Seen: 1082 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM