Ubuntu Server 14.04
I installed the webkit plugin over Settings->Apps (everythings looked good).
I installed the wkhtmltopdf library over the normal Linux program: "sudo apt-get install wkhtmltopdf" (Ubuntu installed verion 0.9.9).
So far everything looks good.
Then I went to Settings->Actions->Reports and changed the report type of my sale.order object from "pdf" to "webkit" (I tried the same for my invoice object). The webkit-tab appered:
- I choose the "Base Sample" (was automaticaly installed by the plugin).
- Enable the "Webkit debug"
- Disable the "Add RML Header"
But even when I try to print an sales order or an invoice I get the following error message:
I get an "OpenERP Client Failure":
SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected end of data at line 2 column 1 of the JSON data
Does somebody know what I have to do?
The wkhtmltopdf version being in the Ubuntu official repositories is known to be problematic. If you look at your openerp-server console, you should see a wkhtmltopdf error (something related to unpatched qt version). Try to uninstall the ubuntu repo version (sudo apt-get remove wkhtmltopdf) and get the standalone patched version from http://wkhtmltopdf.org/downloads.html.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 8/13/14, 8:20 AM|
|Seen: 5826 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|