Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

What is Trunk version of Odoo,

By
waqas
on 6/19/14, 8:18 AM 1,420 views

I wish to know what is trunk version of Odoo, where i can download it so that i can install it on my windows server or linux server.

I wish to install blogs, website builder and community addons under my own server, how i can accomplish it.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Leonardo Donelli

--Leonardo Donelli--
| 5 4 8
Cave, Italy
--Leonardo Donelli--

Physics student and part-time developer.

Leonardo Donelli
On 6/19/14, 8:46 AM

Master branch of the odoo repository on GitHub

You can either download the packages (in various formats) or clone the repository via git. See the README.md file.

Dhinesh - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc

--Dhinesh - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc--
| 5 4 9
Pondicherry, India
--Dhinesh - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc--

Passionate coder in Python/OpenERP. Knows Django/Flask MVC frameworks. Did code in Java, PHP.

Contact me at: dvdhinesh.mail@gmail.com

Dhinesh - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc
On 6/19/14, 9:17 AM

Trunk version means, it is in development. Day by day all the milestone features and existing bugs will be reduced. After some point it will be tagged as version x.x. Trunk is repo name used by launchpad, but now odoo (openerp) project has been moved to github it will called as master. The next stable version will be released on July 7, 2014 (SaaS) as far as i know.

You can download master and all previous stable from github and launchpad....
Project Url for Github     Project Url for Launchpad
Download link...

Yes, you can use all the addons in your server. For more License...

waqas
On 6/19/14, 9:09 AM

It means i need to download developer verison from trunk folder.

One more question,

Can i install all available apps in my own server?

thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/19/14, 8:18 AM
Seen: 1420 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM