Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

what is the use of stock.picking, stock.picking.out and stock.picking.in

By
Maniganda
on 5/10/13, 3:17 AM 3,000 views

hi, i am bit confused with these objects,can any one explain me when and where these objects are used

Priyesh Solanki (pso)

--Priyesh Solanki (pso)--
Tiny ERP Pvt Ltd
http://www.odoo.com
| 2 2 4
--Priyesh Solanki (pso)--
Priyesh Solanki (pso)
On 5/10/13, 3:45 AM

stock.picking is a main object that is used for Internal Moves menu. stock.picking.in is an object, inherited from stock.picking that is used for Incoming Shipments. stock.picking.out is an object, inherited from stock.picking that is used for Delivery Orders.

Basically, These 3 menu refers the same object, some functionality makes them separated like type field which is differed in all objects. type = out means Delivery Orders, type = in means Incoming Shipments and type = internal means Internal Moves. Hope this will help you.

Thanks, Priyesh Solanki

Thanks Priyesh Solanki, using stock.picking.out object i can access all fields of stock.picking ?

Maniganda
on 5/10/13, 3:47 AM

Yes, you can!

Priyesh Solanki (pso)
on 5/10/13, 3:48 AM

ok thank you i got it

Maniganda
on 5/10/13, 5:28 AM

I cant store the value in stock.picking :-) any help http://help.openerp.com/question/30381/how-to-display-a-lead-field-in-stock/

Arun
on 9/7/13, 11:37 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/10/13, 3:17 AM
Seen: 3000 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM