Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

What is the easiest way to set a default route value for each product in a sale order?

By
Pascal Tremblay
on 3/26/15, 1:59 PM 1,146 views

Hello guys,

How could I write a default route for each product I add in a sale order?

See here, I want a default value for the Route field :

Thanks

zbik

--zbik--
| 6 4 7
Lodz, Poland
--zbik--

zbik
On 3/26/15, 3:30 PM

Probably the best way is modify product and define default_sale_line_route for him :) , but ... if many warehouses ... are many default_sale_lines_route possible (in first step warehouse is selected in sale order).

When you say « the best way is modify product and define default_sale_line_route for him », do you mean that I should create a new field named « default_sale_line_route » in the database model « product.template »?

Pascal Tremblay
on 3/26/15, 3:40 PM

yes, but it is not a good idea in my opinion.

zbik
on 3/26/15, 3:47 PM

Thanks. Probably I should ask to you why it is not a good idea? You think that an employee should select a route anytime he make a new order line? I can not trust employees like this...

Pascal Tremblay
on 3/26/15, 6:03 PM

Why choosing a route is required on each line? Why selecting a warehouse is not sufficient?

zbik
on 3/27/15, 4:38 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/26/15, 1:59 PM
Seen: 1146 times
Last updated: 3/26/15, 3:30 PM