Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

What is recurring document?

By
fenny senjaya
on 7/22/13, 5:13 AM 1,652 views

For what recurring document in OpernERP 7?

Flyguy
On 7/22/13, 5:17 AM

It is used for documents that need to be created on a periodic basis and have the same content every time. For instance: you need to create an invoice every 2 weeks for something. In that case, you create it once, and have it create a draft invoice automatically every 2 weeks with the recurring document functionality. All you need to do every 2 weeks is validate it.

Pablo
On 7/22/13, 12:43 PM

Can I create it at open state automatically?

Do you mean have it validated automatically? If so, I don't think so... might need some customization for that.

Flyguy
on 9/13/13, 9:02 AM

Can i create recurring invoice base on sale order

Openware, Ismail Hassan Shaikh
on 1/13/16, 5:46 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/22/13, 5:13 AM
Seen: 1652 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM