Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

What could have caused Odoo to keep on loading forever?

By
Pia
on 11/6/16, 7:35 PM 127 views

version:  Odoo 9

Issue:  What could have caused Odoo to keep on loading forever?  No error, just kept on loading and loading.  

Cannot reach web login or any localhost such as /web/database/manager & /web/login

This happened after 2-3 hours of using it yesterday.  But it has been working well for 2 weeks before it happened.

How to troubleshoot and resolve? Please help.  Thank you.

Sarga
On 11/6/16, 11:30 PM

Hi,

I too have gone through such a situation ,when i just checked on the server processes there where too many instances .So i killed them one by one and then all was fine.

Hi. Our technical did a complete browser and cache clearing through chrome; and then it worked. The server has been clogged so it has to be cleared and refreshed.

Pia
on 11/7/16, 7:36 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/6/16, 7:35 PM
Seen: 127 times
Last updated: 11/7/16, 7:35 PM