Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I know OpenERP/Odoo has some keyboard shortcut keys actions to edit, save and other actions, I can't remember how many but I guess four shortcut actions.
But I can't remember what keys are and what does, could anyone remember me what shortcut keys are available to Odoo without any module install, available core?
If you do want to install a module there is one for version 7. https://www.odoo.com/apps/7.0/web_keyboard_shortcuts/
Which will give you the following shortcuts:
- Ctrl + S - For Save Current Object(Require:form in edit mode)
- Ctrl + E - For Edit Current Object(Require:form in saved mode)
- Ctrl + space - For Create New Record(Open Form).
- Alt - In Form View Press Alt key and then press Access Key Passed from Button.
- Ctrl + K - Switch to Kanban View.
- Ctrl + L - Switch to List View.
- Ctrl + ; - Switch to Form View.
- Ctrl + F - Focus on Search view(Press This shortcut and start searching).
- Ctrl + D - Disable search view (Hide search view).
- Ctrl + > - Display Next Page(In Form View).
- Ctrl + < - Display Previous Page(In Form View).
- Ctrl + Backspace - Go in to on step back on breadcrumb (Example Sales Orders / SO007 / Invoice if you press this shortcut then you will come back at S0007).
- Ctrl + Esc - For Discard Current Change (Effect Like press Discard Link)
- Ctrl + ↓ (Down Arrow) - Expand lines(Need Group By in Tree View ).
- Ctrl + ↑ (Up Arrow) - Collapse All lines(Need Group By in Tree View ).
- Ctrl + 1 to Ctrl + 9 - Change Main Menu according to Number Pressed.
- For Secondary Menu - Press Ctrl + ` (Key above Tab) and then press ↑ or ↓ for movement and then Press Enter
- Ctrl + P - Give Screenshots of Tree Or Form Or Graph ( Without Menus ).
- Ctrl + F11 - Enable Full Screen Mode.
- Esc - Disable Full Screen Mode.
I don't think they are enabled by default though? I'll leave that part to somebody else. I can't find anything about shortcut keys without installing anything.
UPDATE: Here are the default keyboard shortcuts for Odoo Online Version 9 SaaS 11.
|Save a record||ALT + S||CONTROL + ALT + S|
|Edit a record (adapt)||ALT + A||CONTROL + ALT + A|
|Discard a record modification (junk)||ALT + J||CONTROL + ALT + J|
|Create a new record||ALT + C||CONTROL + ALT + C|
|Open to list view||ALT + L||CONTROL + ALT + L|
|Open to kanban view||ALT + K||CONTROL + ALT + K|
|Open the previous record||ALT + P||CONTROL + ALT + P|
|Open the next record||ALT + N||CONTROL + ALT + N|
|Search a menu item (home)||ALT + H||CONTROL + ALT + H|
|Come back on the last view from the app switcher (escape)||ESC||ESC|
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 10/13/14, 3:23 AM|
|Seen: 6118 times|
|Last updated: 8/23/16, 1:49 PM|