Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

What abilities should super forum "admins" have?

By
Stephen Mack
on 10/31/14, 1:19 PM 795 views

I would like to make a proposal to OpenERP S.A. on GitHub on what additional features are needed in this community administered forum.  Please give your suggestions below and vote up your favorite ideas.

Stephen Mack

--Stephen Mack--
| 8 8 9
Santiago, Chile
--Stephen Mack--

Some people call me a karma whore, I only ask for 10 points if you like my answer and 15 if I happen to get it correct.

Stephen Mack
On 10/31/14, 1:25 PM

Karma               Ability                                            Reason
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2000     View "Not Published" users profiles.     This will help combat spam because someone cleaning up a spam account can see all of the users posts and be able to close/downvote all of the posts.  Unless the user is below a specific karma the user can continue to spam the forum.  It becomes very difficult to find other posts by a user except via their profile page.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/31/14, 1:19 PM
Seen: 795 times
Last updated: 5/20/15, 3:59 AM