Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

weird job_id/id ?

By
gunnar
on 6/23/14, 1:25 AM 529 views

I have exported my employees to a csv file and noted that I have a little weird job id's    job_id/id as below

• __export__.hr_job_40
  • __export__.hr_job_38
  • __export__.hr_job_11
  • __export__.hr_job_38
  • __export__.hr_job_1

I would expect them to all follow the __export__.hr_job_xx scheme and I wonder whether it is any bad that they don't. The existing numbers work though (importing an employee with the job id '9' associates him with the correct 'job position'). 

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 6/23/14, 4:40 AM

I noticed it seems to be only a specific series, in this case 4 to 10 (at least from the snippit). Could it be that these were imported or somehow created in an alternative way?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/23/14, 1:25 AM
Seen: 529 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM