Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Website translation openerp v8

By
Koffi KPONOUGLO
on 2/3/14, 11:33 AM 896 views

Even if you translate web page in website, he is still in english. I desactived englsih language but nothing is done. I wrong?

lilyjhon
On 4/7/16, 6:09 AM

i translate my website from a translation company here http://www.translation.pk/website-translation-services/ if you want to translate your website i will suggest this one, its best and native translation provider bro.

Coralie Cardon
On 4/9/15, 5:12 AM

Yes, you must add the module : Website Language Flags, and when you change a language you can translate for write in the yellow column :-) 

You don't need the language flags, you can choose the language below the "About Us" section in the footer when you have set-up the website languages properly.

Ermin Trevisan
on 4/9/15, 9:16 AM
Richard
On 4/9/15, 3:36 AM

Koffi,

I think your default language on the website should be English after you have added a new language. 

Select your language on the website and press edit. You will be instructed how to translate. Works fine except for product desciptions in the shop.

Richard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/3/14, 11:33 AM
Seen: 896 times
Last updated: 4/7/16, 6:09 AM