This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi,

I'm trying to put in our logo, but each time after saving, the logo reverts back to the one of the company settings.
Is there a way to change this?

Thx

Discard

Yes because, we want to put our slogan next to the logo, we don't need that at the backend.

@Juan, How did you get this working? WIth the different logo's? @Stephen, yes you're right, printing and screen are different things...

Best Answer

The logo is built into the theme and is designed to be loaded from the official company logo in the backend.  Is there a reason you wish to have a different logo on your website than in the backend?

Discard

I think that what you are saying its not the problem. I have different logos in the website and in the backend.

@stephen mack: Sometimes this can be a bad thing, For example my logo is complete transparant except for some text. The reason for this is that it's prints much nicer on the paper reports. The same logo looks horrible in the webpage. Properly because Odoo is doing some fixing (optimizing) on it when you set your company logo in the backend, because my logo is transparant it getting visually corrupted. In the front-end website builder I have to select "upload without image optimalisation " - when I upload images which are transparant, otherwise these would look horrible to. And yes, the behavior of the overriding of the company logo in the website builder is not logical in my opinion.