This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi Everybody!

I've just installed openerp v8 in my gentoo linux.

Now I'd like to install website builder module, but it doesn't appear in the modules list.

Does anyone knows if this module is just available to Demo mode or why I can't see this module in my list?

Thanks a lot!

Fred

Discard

Hi Bole, I did that and still does not appear in the list. Could be an issue of my openerp installation with odoo's module repository? May be an auth issue?

i think there is some other error.. like prblem in installation, or any module installation error..

Best Answer

You can always download it and install it from the apps store.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thanks Stephen,

I did download the module from app store and unzip in addons directory.

Now I received "No handler found" message.

What could be wrong? Could be a dependency issue?

Thanks

Discard

@Frederico, Could you give us some details regarding how you setup your Odoo instance on Gentoo? This may help troubleshoot the issue. I'd recommend also checking your addons path and your directory/file permissions to see if that might have something to do with it.

Author

@Luke, Gentoo has an Odoo package that is installed by portage (a package management system) that compile the main package and its dependecies. After the installation I just changed a few items such as admin and db password from openerp.cfg. The funny thing is if I remove website directory from addons directory, Odoo works again.

Best Answer

Try removing filter in upper roght corner ( The blue bar that says Applications ....)

Discard
Best Answer

Try updating the module list.

Regards,

Juan José - Ing ADHOC

Discard