Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

WebSite Builder

By
Frederico Czaja
on 12/23/14, 10:19 AM 1,053 views

Hi Everybody!

I've just installed openerp v8 in my gentoo linux.

Now I'd like to install website builder module, but it doesn't appear in the modules list.

Does anyone knows if this module is just available to Demo mode or why I can't see this module in my list?

Thanks a lot!

Fred

Hi Bole, I did that and still does not appear in the list. Could be an issue of my openerp installation with odoo's module repository? May be an auth issue?

Frederico Czaja
on 12/23/14, 10:51 AM

i think there is some other error.. like prblem in installation, or any module installation error..

Anand
on 12/24/14, 12:08 AM

Stephen Mack

--Stephen Mack--
| 8 8 9
Santiago, Chile
--Stephen Mack--

Some people call me a karma whore, I only ask for 10 points if you like my answer and 15 if I happen to get it correct.

Stephen Mack
On 12/23/14, 11:06 AM

You can always download it and install it from the apps store.

Frederico Czaja
On 12/23/14, 8:37 PM

Thanks Stephen,

I did download the module from app store and unzip in addons directory.

Now I received "No handler found" message.

What could be wrong? Could be a dependency issue?

Thanks

@Frederico, Could you give us some details regarding how you setup your Odoo instance on Gentoo? This may help troubleshoot the issue. I'd recommend also checking your addons path and your directory/file permissions to see if that might have something to do with it.

Luke Branch
on 12/24/14, 5:09 AM

@Luke, Gentoo has an Odoo package that is installed by portage (a package management system) that compile the main package and its dependecies. After the installation I just changed a few items such as admin and db password from openerp.cfg. The funny thing is if I remove website directory from addons directory, Odoo works again.

Frederico Czaja
on 12/24/14, 9:50 AM

Bole

--Bole--
| 5 4 6
Zagreb | Karlovac, Croatia
--Bole--

there is only 10 kind of people the ones that understand binary ... and others

Bole
On 12/23/14, 10:22 AM

Try removing filter in upper roght corner ( The blue bar that says Applications ....)

Juan José Scarafía
On 12/23/14, 11:20 AM

Try updating the module list.

Regards,

Juan José - Ing ADHOC

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/23/14, 10:19 AM
Seen: 1053 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM