Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Web-Client 7 - Backup issue

Pablo Cañone
on 4/20/14, 12:10 PM 572 views

Hello, The webclient unexcpectedly did not get the .dump file from the "backup" option in "manage databases". After I select the database and input the master password, i get the message: "waiting..." then the openerp-server daemon does not response in the port (Eg. www.mycompany.com:8069). So i need to restart the openerp-server. I used to generate the backup .dump from the webclient, but since last week it is impossible to get the file. I could generate the backup file from the pg_dump command but it is strange I can't from the web client. Someone has this issue? I also check the openerp-server.log file but I can't find a errors. The following options work fine from web-client: duplicate and delete database.

kind regards, Pablo

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 4/20/14, 12:10 PM
Seen: 572 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM