Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[warehouse] problem with the availability check - odoo v8

By
Christoph
on 10/6/15, 11:18 AM 619 views

Hi, I've some trouble with the availability check function for stock moves in odoo, maybe some of you can help me to fix this problem :)

Current Behavior

At the warehouse module the availability function for stock moves check the availability in _any_ stocks of the warehouse.

• The Problem: it is possible to use a product for a stock move from a wrong stock (the button "force availability)- this create a lot if issues and problems (e.g. stocktaking).

Expected behavior

• after choose the Source Location the availability function only check the product availability in the selected source location.

• the stock move is only possible after the availability function give a positive result

With the odoo code search i found the addon stock_check_availability but its not longer available on github.

Unfortunately, I've found no other matching odoo addon that could resolve this issue.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/6/15, 11:18 AM
Seen: 619 times
Last updated: 10/6/15, 11:20 AM